Cosmic Powers

Cosmic Powers
Cosmic Powers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Creating More Value in Your Business with Human Resources

Human Resource departments are under stress now more than ever. With the recent “Stimulus Package” signed in on February 17th, 2009, human resources departments are are trying to stay up with key laws and provisions.

This blog will have human resource related topics to educate business owners and employees on how to build more value with your most valued asset, your people.  Human resources can be one of the most time consuming and costly portions of your business, if you allow it to consume your time and energy.  My job is to simply educate business owners and employees like yourself that you do have more options.

Check back often to learn more about building value in your business. Topics to be discussed will include the following:

How can I lower my health care costs?
How do I increase employee morale and productivity?
How do I measure, and more importantly, decrease my turnover ratio?
How can a PEO increase my business value, protect my assets and handle some of my employee related issues so I can focus “On” my business, not “In” my business?
How do I stay compliant with all of these changing employment laws?
What is EPLI? How can it protect my business?
How can I do a “Human Capital Assessment” on my business to better understand my return on human capital?
How do I spend more time focusing on my clients and profitable venues in my business, not the monotonous back-end duties that take up valuable senior leadership time?

There are going to be some very in-depth discussions on this blog that will greatly benefit your business. Check back often and make sure to post ideas, questions and thoughts as you have them. Don’t hesitate to contact me directly for specific questions about your business.

Keep building value,

Jacob Hesse

No comments:

Post a Comment